About the Lab
Our group is interested in the understanding of the influence of the immune system on different human diseases by analysing human and murine immune cells in vitro and in vivo.
We are looking for a research technician to join our team who will participate in research projects in cellular immunology related projects within a group focusing on autoimmune diseases and cancer immunology.
You should be willing to assist lab members in their daily work for research projects. You will also manage administrative tasks and the management of the lab routines and purchases.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- solid experience and background in standard immunological and molecular biology techniques (e.g. cell culture, flow cytometry/FACS, cloning, targeted mutagenesis, qPCR, ELISA, Western blotting)
- experience with mouse handling and models of disease (experience with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) or humanized mouse models is a plus; Felasa B certificate to work with animals is required)
- excellent communication & teamwork skills
- solid skills in MS office (web publishing is a plus)
- manage administrative tasks and coordinate daily lab routine duties and orderings
- fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch is required
How to apply?
Motivated candidates are asked to apply online.
Interested candidates should send full curriculum vitae including certificates, and the contact information of at least 1 or 2 referees.