About the Lab
The Primary Immunodeficiency team, lead by Dr Stephanie Humblet-Baron, is looking for a junior lab technician.
The job will primarily involve flow cytometry analysis of patient samples and investigation into potential immune deficiencies.
- You have a bachelor degree in any of the Life sciences.
- You have basic computer skills and knowledge of data processing programs (such as MS Word, Excel...).
- A good knowledge of English is essential.
- You have experience with computer programs with an emphasis on analysis of data generated using flow cytometry.
- You have demonstrated ability to interpret and explain the theoretical basis of the work performed.
Desirable but not required
- Demonstrated experience in flow cytometry, working knowledge of BD FACSAria, BD Influx, BD Symphony or BD Canto is considered an asset.
How to apply?
Please complete the online application procedure and include a detailed CV, a motivation letter describing previous research experience and the names and contact information of 3 references.
Interested candidates should contact Stephanie Humblet-Baron.