About the Lab
Our group is interested in the understanding of the influence of the immune system on different human diseases by analysing human and murine immune cells in vitro and in vivo. We are looking for a research technician (50% part-time, with the potential to extend).
- You will participate in research projects in cellular immunology related projects within a group focusing on autoimmune diseases, cancer immunology and cardiovascular disease.
- You will assist lab members in their daily work for research projects.
- You will manage administrative tasks and coordinate daily lab routine duties and orderings.
- degree in technical school or equivalent in a relevant field
- at least 2 years of experience as lab technician in a relevant field
- experience and background in standard immunological and molecular biology techniques and cell culture (experience in immune cell purification by FACS/MACS is a plus)
- experience with mouse models of disease (experience with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) or humanized mouse models is a plus; Felasa B certificate to work with animals is required)
- excellent communication & teamwork skills
- fluency in written and spoken English is required
- high grade of independence
- A part-time job (50%) with potential to increase
- An open-ended contract with competitive salary and benefits
How to apply?
Motivated candidates are asked to apply online.
Interested candidates should send full curriculum vitae including certificates, and the contact information of at least 1 or 2 referees.